Milwaukee Marathon Virtual
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Event Cancellation
Due to current conditions along the course and surrounding streets, and concerns for safety during today’s packet pickup and tomorrow morning, we have made the difficult choice to cancel this Sunday’s event.
Unfortunately, the circumstances will not allow us to hold an event that meets our standards for a safe and successful race for participants, volunteers, and all other stakeholders. In the upcoming days, we will collaborate with officials to explore all possibilities for 2023 and plan to provide participants with all available options, such as deferral to another event, virtual participation, or a full refund.
Thank you to the Milwaukee running community for your understanding. We will follow up with next steps and more information as soon as possible.
-The Milwaukee Marathon Team
Want to take part in the 2023 Milwaukee Marathon virtually? We’ve got you covered!
We want to give everyone the opportunity to experience the 2023 Milwaukee Marathon! Our virtual race still consists of your choice of a half marathon or 5k run (or walk), but you get to choose where and when you complete it. We’ll ship the same awesome goodie bag* right to you.
Registration for the virtual event closes on March 26, 2023.
YOUR VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
You’ve signed up for the 2023 Virtual Milwaukee Marathon. Now what? Here’s everything you need to know:
- If you wish, download a digital race bib (will be sent to participants no later than March 13). A physical race bib will also be part of your goodie bag.
- Run (or walk) your race anytime between March 13-May 1.
- Log your results on the EnMotive.com race page.
- Once your results are logged, you can download your finisher’s certificate on the same page.
- Upload and enhance your photos with digital stickers.
- Goodie bags will begin shipping within 1-2 weeks following the live event. You’ll receive an email with tracking info as soon as your items leave our warehouse.